Geometric pools are those which take on a specific shape such as a rectangle, oval, or square with straight edges and sharp lines. If you’re looking for a formal or more contemporary feel, these pools are a perfect fit.
These pools complement a wide range of architectural styles and act as a multi-functional pool used for lifestyle and activities and are a popular choice for competitive swimmers and casual swimmers alike.
Geometric pools provide the following benefits:
- Easier to build
- More suited for activities like swimming laps
- Perfect for incorporating a vanishing edge
- Often times more cost-effective
- Compliments many homes’ architecture
- Can easily add symmetrically layered entryways
Everyone has their own style and your pool design should be a reflection of your personality. Picking the right pool shape is one of the first elements in determining the end result for your backyard oasis.